Sunday, December 19, 2010

QUICK UPDATE 12/19/2010

 Things have been a great deal calmer since last weekend. I had a good week and got a great deal of rest. I am starting to have terrible Migraines again, but we are controlling them with Fioricet and Phenergan. Yesterday, on Saturday, I started having contractions, but THANK GOODNESS they stopped before Dr. Collins shipped me back over to Labor and Delivery for more Magnesium! I just hate that stuff so very much, but I would hate having Grayson come way too earlier even more.

 I am working hard to keep a good attitude, but to be honest... I am getting very tired of being here. It is getting a little harder everyday. Tonight will me the 34th night since the end of October that I have been here and 21st night in a row this time.

 Ben is doing all he can to make me feel better. He brought me snacks today and bought Monopoly and we played while we watched the Jets and Steelers play. I just don't know what I would do without Ben. He has gone above and beyond anything that I ever expected of him. I know how lucky I am that he is my husband.

 We decided to get a new car for Christmas. Ben went on Friday and traded one of our Accords for a new Honda Pilot. He wheeled me out in my wheelchair to see it on Friday night and I like it very much! It is so exciting to get a new car that we can bring the baby home in and then have plenty of room to take him back to Mississippi to see our family! Traveling with Grayson, all of his things and our two sweet dogs should be no problem now! Ben will be responsible for installing that carseat! :)

 Tomorrow is a big day! The doctor ordered another Full Anatomy Ultrasound. I look forward to seeing our little man and finding out how much he weighs! He is kicking so much, and although sometimes it doesn't feel so great, it just makes me happier than I can say to feel him. I still wake up amazed that God is giving us a baby! I want him more than anything!

 The doctor is concerned about my weight gain (and I will be HONEST... it is A LOT).We are going to weigh in the morning and talk about it. It is SO HARD not to gain extra weight when I can't do anything at all on bedrest. I miss JUST WALKING! Ben tells me that it will be alright and not to worry. He still makes me feel like he thinks I am pretty and he is being very supportive about helping me get it off when the baby comes. I have never weighed what I weigh right now. This, like all other things, will work out- I am sure of it.

 I will update again after the ultrasound and I hope that we will get a few good pictures of our sweet baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment