Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I needed to laugh today and BOY DID I GET TO!!!!

It is so nice to be able to write about something FUNNY. I had to post this. It makes me feel better...

So... today, my sweet friend, Roseanne posted on Facebook that you should "keep your heart open and let love in." Now, while that is all inspiring and sweet and all that jazz... it made me think of those STINKIN Jane Seymour commercials, which I think play TOO MUCH and Kay Jewelers just needs to STOP breaking into my TV time up here in this hospital. OKAY... we've seen the necklace now... and we KNOW that your mother said we should "keep our hearts open"... BLAH BLAH BLAH... take your million and design something else Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman!!!!

I decided that if she could get rich with that idea, then I should design a line of jewelry for Mothers of Promiscuous Daughters. I am going to call it the "Keep Your Legs Closed Collection". I think I can get this line out just in time for Christmas, but I am going to market mine through Jarrod!! Trashy girls all over American can say, "My mom went to Jarrod!" I think it is AN AWESOME IDEA!!!!!!

Next:
My friend, Heather, is an AMAZING photographer and today she decided to post a link onFacebook of TERRIBLE pregnancy photos. (LET ME SAY RIGHT AWAY... THAT THESE ARE NOT HER PHOTOS. She did NOT ruin the world with such trash!) This link cracked me up beyond words! There have been a few times since I arrived at this hospital that I have felt sorry for myself because I am missing out on things. One of the things I sort of wanted to do was have pregnancy pictures done... WELL AFTER SEEING THIS.... I AM OVER IT!!!!!!!! MY GLASS IS ONCE AGAIN HALF FULL, PEOPLE!!!!!
I have laughed harder in the last 30 minutes than I have in MONTHS! This just cracks me up and I wanted to share!


PLEASE VIEW: http://pregnantchicken.squarespace.com/pregnant-chicken-blog/2010/12/10/awkward-pregnancy-photos.html


I thought this blog needed something a little lighter, so here ya go! I hope you all enjoy!

Love,
Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment